Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

How/ to brush your teeth...

For Health we have been learning about keeping yourself clean. The first thing we did was we watched a video about the importance of brushing your teeth. We had to create a slide of how to teach 5 year old's to brush their teeth. We had to have how long you had to brush it for and when to brush your teeth. The hardest thing I found was to make the brush move and make the bubbles. My next step is to make my slideshow easier to understand. One of my question that I have how can I improve my slideshow and how to create more advanced movement? Maybe next time I could get the brush to talk instead of the people.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.