Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

Boss or Leader.

             The difference between a Boss or a Leader

In life Education we are learning about relationships and being with other people. we have done activities in the bus like a personality test-d i was a beaver. we watched a video where all the people where the same I learnt it is good to be different because if you do work and you do the same answer you wont learn nothing. we learnt the different between a boss and a leader. we had to match up the sentence of a leader to the opposite of a boss.   

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hollie, Nirvana here
    Amazing job I love it and guess what I did the same thing not to long a go. Maybe next time you could look at your post to make shore your pictures are working. I was a golden retriever totally the opposite. You have done a amazing job and I love it.
    See you later
    Nirvana
    P.S Like I'll be commenting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hollie, Its Maia
    Amazing job I love it and guess what I did the same thing not to long a go. Maybe next time you could look at your post to make shore your pictures are working. You have done a amazing job and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.