Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

chocolate chip cookies.

Today in cooking we made chocolate chip cookies.

The ingredients we had to use was: 
1/2 c sugar(100g) , 200g butter , 4T Condensed Milk , 
2t Baking power , 2c Flour , 2 t Essence , 
1/2 c Inclusions (eg Choc chips) 

We had to work in pairs of 2 I went in a group with Hollie E. They look like golden brown cookies when we brought them out of the oven.We had two periods to finish the cookies  but we finished them faster than we thought. so we had one more period to get through so the teachers suggest We should write what we did on our blogs.I had so much cookies so I gave so out to the teachers. I gave one to my teachers and he gave my feedback back to me. He said they where so soft and they where super yummy:) I was happy. I rate my group out of 5 a 5/5 bc we didn't argue about getting stuff and we cooperated nicely: byee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.